1) What conditions to be expected on a squall line?
- Thunderstorms (correct answer)
- Heavy rain
A squall line is a line of thunderstorms that can form along or ahead of a cold front.
2) In summer, icing can not occur.
- False (correct answer)
3) What cloud type is expected lowest, when a warm mass of air slides up on a cold mass of air?
- Nimbostratus (correct answer)
4) Which cloud type may extend from low to high level?
- CB (correct answer)
5) In which storm development stage do you expect only downdraft?
- Dissipating stage. (correct answer)
- Cu phase.
- Developed stage.